One of the most original and unique dishes I’ve ever come up with, this funky rendition of french toast is one of a kind.
- Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- White Onions, Kale, Green Onions (small dice)
- Raw Honey
- Maple Agave Nectar
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Raw Sugar
- Almond Milk (vanilla)
- Cut tortilla wrap into thumb-size diamonds
- Beat Eggs- add vanilla, cinnamon, almond milk, raw sugar
- Dice veggies
- Heat 2 pans
- 1st pan – medium heat, add coconut oil, sweat onions 1-2 minutes, add rest of veggies, add touch of honey, mix. keep on low heat.
- 2nd pan- medium heat, coat with coconut oil. Dip tortilla diamonds into egg mix, lay evenly on pan. SIZZLE.
- Repeat till all diamonds are cooked, trying to cook them as even as possible.
- Put crispy diamonds into bowl, shake and pour over agave nectar. Dash with cinnamon while shaking.
- Place on plate, top with onions and veggies mix