I know, I know, 4 posts in a row all showing this coconut sauce thing. Get over it.
Indeed right your are my friend, a few posts in a row with the same type of ingredients. And yet, each dish has its own identity.
I don’t know about you, but when I find something I really enjoy, I stick with it. I just twist it, or change it up a bit to keep it interesting, and also keep nutrients rotating making sure I get all I can. This dish, couple with a few of my recents, is a great example of making small changes to a recipe to give yourself a whole new meal with different flavours and nutrients.
- Veggies (mix of your choice. I used broccoli, cucumber, onions, snow peas)
- Vegetable Coconut Dressing – Coconut Milk, Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt or even almond/flax milk. 50-50.
- Your choice of seasoning. Just salt and pepper, Chipolte mango, vegetable, tandoori. (vegetable was used). Do your best to find the highest quality seasonings or even DIY.
- Cut taters into wedges, boil
- Dice veggies small (My business Organik Life helps with this one on one)
- Start cooking eggs
- Mix your two liquids (coconut milk and greek yogurt for example) and season, add finely chopped veggies. (After mixing two liquids, add water for a milk like consistency, or whichever you prefer. You may like it a bit thicker.)
- Toss taters in bowl, put eggs on top, pour coconut dressing over and enjoy.
Well flavoured, balanced, and nutritious meal.
Hope you enjoy!
Over and out.