Very similar to a few of my recent posts. This dish is a great example of how you can take a certain group of ingredients and use them in a variety of ways. This dish is more like an actual salad with larger pieces of sweet potato.
- Coconut Milk 70% Extract and Plane Greek Yogurt (both watered down to a consistency of your liking. Mine was similar to milk. You could go thicker if you wish)
- Himalayan Mountain Salt/Black Pepper/Vegetable Seasoning
- Sweet Potato
- Spinach, Snow Peas, Chick Peas, Onions, Red Pepper (Small Dice)
- Cut taters into wedges, boil
- While taters are boiling, cut/mix/pour all sauce ingredients in bowl
- Place finished taters in bowl, top with sauce
This “sauce” is a great salad dressing all on its own. I’ve tried to make a good tasting, healthy salad dressing for a while and have always been disappointed, and what do ya know, I just stumbled on this one by accident just experimenting.
You can thank me after you tried it 😉