This dish represents my personal style of cooking and taste beautifully. All the things I look for into a well planned meal: easy to eat, rich flavour, unparalleled nutrition, fast cooking time.
A collage of intense flavours using well thought out, healthy ingredients.
- Chicken – Organic Highly Suggested
- Onion, Broccoli, Snow Pea, Red pepper (all small chops but finely julienne snow peas)
- Organic Citrus Infused Soy Sauce
- Potato – Sweet Potato Suggested ( I happen to use yukon gold here)
- Coconut Milk
- Sour Cream
- Onion, Celery, Cucumber (small dice)
- Himalayan Mountain Salt, Black Pepper, Vegetable Seasoning
- Cut Potatoes into wedges, boil
- Cut chicken into strips
- Heat pan with coconut oil, add onions and celery, cook 3-4 minutes on med-high heat
- Add chicken, cook all the way through
- Add rest of veggies
- Add soy sauce, cook for only a few minutes high heat (veggies should still be crisp)
- Mix coconut milk, sour cream, onion, celery and cucumber. Season with salt, pepper, vegetable seasoning.
- Put potatoes on the plate and cover with coconut mixture
- Plate stir fry along side
Let me now if you give this a try 🙂
Over and out.
Andrew West/Life Blogger/Travel Writer/Personal Cook + Nutritionist